A Fully Managed and Implemented Solution
Project management approach
Prior to the commencement of the project, both teams will establish and agree the key objectives for each specific area of development and implementation. These include:
- Specification and scope of the project and sub projects
- Time/resource required to deliver the core system and modules which may require enhancements
- Cost responsibilities to the airlines and possible deviation costs if the specification/scope changes
The following activities will be considered as key to delivering the system:
- Analysis and planning of implementation and developments to the reservation system and modules to meet the objectives of the airline
- Estimating the resource required to deliver each phase
- Accessing any risk to the airline and managing the delivery to ensure minimum disruption to operations.
- Tracking and reporting progress of implementation and development to the airline
- Setting out testing procedures to ensure a high quality deliverable for all areas of the system
- Managing the identification of issues, tracking fixes and re-testing
- Managing change control of software in UAT and Production
- Communication should be through email, phone, web based progress tracker and meetings.